- Write a thank-you note: Write a personal note to each of your employees, thanking them for their hard work and contributions to the company. It shows that you value and appreciate their efforts.
- Offer extra time off: Giving your employees an extra hour or two off can be a great way to show appreciation for their hard work. It gives them a chance to relax and recharge.
- Publicly recognize achievements: Take time to publicly recognize employees who have made significant contributions or achieved important milestones. It shows that you are paying attention and that their hard work is valued.
- Peer-to-Peer recognition: Offer a chance to ask your employees if thy want to recognize a peer. Tools like, WorkTok, can help gather feedback responses in five minutes or less.
- Give a small, personalized gift: It doesn’t have to be expensive, but a small gift can go a long way in showing your appreciation. If you learned they enjoy spending time in the sun, get them a new beach towel or cooler. Maybe they like to cook, get them a new cookbook or cooking class.
- Luncheon: Order lunch for the whole team. If you have remote workers, send them an Uber Eats gift card!
- Personalized video messages: Record personalized video messages from the management team and send them to each employee to show how much their work is appreciated.
- Team outing: Organize an offsite activity, such as a team outing to a local attraction or a volunteer event. This not only shows appreciation but also helps build camaraderie among the team.
- Professional development opportunities: Show appreciation by investing in the employee’s professional development. Offer training programs or courses that can help them grow and advance in their careers.
Remember, it’s the thought that counts even beyond Employee Appreciation Day. Any gesture of appreciation, no matter how small, can go a long way in boosting morale and employee engagement. Contact us today to get a customized plan for your team.