Who we are and what we’re up to:
Leath HR Group is a human resource consulting firm, serving the Cape Fear area of North Carolina, and beyond. We are serious about bringing modern HR practices to our clients and pushing the boundaries on how business leaders think of “good HR.” For three years, Leath HR Group has rapidly established our place in the local business community providing world-class HR consulting to our clients. We want our clients to focus on what they love and do best and let us guide them on all things HR.
Our differentiator is that we carry a breadth of HR knowledge and we are crazy about keeping up with trends and research to always be on the cutting edge of all things HR.
We are real people, learning about our clients’ businesses and then aligning HR solutions to their business challenges with the outcome of effective, efficient, scalable and repeatable programs and practices.
Why intern with Leath HR Group?
- You’ll work directly with the President of the Company who is a 15-year HR veteran and loves to learn from her consultants and interns.
- Leath HR Group was the winner of the 2019 Coastal Entrepreneurship Award from the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce.
- We love our community. We believe in donating, volunteering and communicating with our network. United Way of the Cape Fear Area, Cape Fear Literacy Council, StepUp Wilmington, WARM, Carousel Center are a few of the local organizations we support.
Who do we need?
- A master of digging up salacious HR-related stories, research and interesting facts about what’s going on in the world of HR today.
- Someone who is a quick reader and can summarize key points from a business/HR article for the President of Leath HR Group to comment on in blogs, vlogs and articles.
- A social media specialist who can plan a calendar, create content and schedule interesting posts on behalf of the Company.
- Amateur movie maker who can take a laptop video from the President and add logo to front and back end of the clip with iMovie, Filmora or the like.
Education & Competencies:
- A senior-level student seeking a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Labor and Employment Relations, Human Resource Management and/or related field.
- A sense of humor is needed, as we write and comment with a unique, common-sensical voice about workplace issues.